- Individual Therapy (15 yo+)
- Intensive EMDR Packages
- Clinical Supervision for Professional Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists
(AAMFT Approved Supervisor)
- Older teens (15-19) struggling with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, and life transitions (changing schools, homes, friend groups, going off to college, graduating from HS but not knowing what to do next…)
- Women 20-40 struggling with the above issues plus first time adulting, dealing with relationships, current and past family difficulties that may be impacting current mental well being and/or current relationships
- Parents of adolescent/young adult females struggling with any of the above issues
- EMDR – Though EMDR is known for helping people recover from trauma, it is also extremely helpful for treatment of anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, or low self worth among other issues. Intensive packages are at a slightly reduced rate and help you work through your experiences more quickly.