I graduated from Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY with a major in Sociology and minor in Psychology, and later received my Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Massachusetts, Boston. I’ve worked in many mental health positions and settings through the years including:
- Community Mental Health
- In Home Therapy
- Outpatient therapy within an agency setting
- Group Home for Kids 5-12yo
- Utilization review for substance abuse treatment at an insurance company
- As a mental health provider within a pediatrician’s office
- Outpatient therapy specifically for refugees & asylum seekers
- Private Practice
- Supervising interns and post graduates toward licensure
My husband and I are from the same hometown just west of Boston and nearly all of our family and friends are there as well. Though it was hard to leave, the mountains and sunshine had been calling us for years, so we finally made the jump in 2014 and we are so glad we did!
Though we miss the people, the seafood, and the ocean, Colorado is even better than we hoped it would be! We love spending time skiing, hiking, gardening, reading, traveling, camping and seeing live music – whenever possible with our with our dogs, Rosie (chocolate lab) and Rocky (labradoodle) who is my co-therapist. He can’t
wait to meet you!